Olive U Foods Ltd. Terms and Conditions
OLIVE U FOODS LTD strives to provide excellent food at a reasonable price. Food costs may, inadvertently and without notice, increase due to market fluctuations. Prior to 48 hours before an event, Olive U Foods Ltd reserves the right to adjust prices resulting from market fluctuations but must have these changes approved by the client. In the event of product unavailability, OLIVE U FOODS LTD reserves the right to provide a substitute of comparable or greater quality and value. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
2. While OLIVE U FOODS LTD. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, OLIVE U FOODS LTD makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. OLIVE U FOODS LTD assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of OLIVE U FOODS LTD and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of OLIVE U FOODS LTD, or the third party owner, as applicable.
4. Liquor License
If a liquor license is required for an event and it has been requested that Olive U Foods obtain this license, all charges will be forwarded to the client. 5. Rental Dishes When chinaware is requested, OLIVE U FOODS LTD will organize rental dishes for the event with 5 days notice. Client will be charged for lost or damaged items. 48 hours notice will be required for cancellations or changes to the rental order. Deposit will be required for rental items.
5. Rental Dishes
When chinaware is requested, olive u foods ltd will organize rental dishes for the event with 5 days notice. Client will be charged for lost or damaged items. 48 hours notice will be required for cancellations or changes to the rental order. Deposit will be required for rental items.
6. Non-staffed Events Requesting Rental Dishes
Rental dishes can be arranged in the event that a client does not want a server, with the condition that the client is responsible for set up, clean up and organization of the dishes into their containers following the event.
7. Non-staffed Events
For non-staffed events, food and other requested items will be delivered by one of our friendly and accommodating drivers. OLIVE U FOODS LTD will do our utmost to deliver food and equipment on time for service. Requested delivery and pick up times must be communicated in advance to the catering coordinator or delivery person. The client is responsible for disposing of paper plates/bowls,
8. Location of Service
OLIVE U FOODS LTD expects the client to provide adequate surface area for setting up the food and dishes (unless otherwise arranged with the catering coordinator), as well as adequate garbage and recycling bins near the location of service. In the case where no set-up area is provided, the delivery person or serving staff may decide on an alternative location for set-up.
Service staff, bartenders and chefs will be provided when required to set-up, serve, or cook at your event. Staff members are billed at $25 per hour, with a minimum of 4 hours each. Chefs are billed at $30 an hour, with a minimum of 4 hours each.
10. Cancellation of a Staffed Event within 48hours
When a staffed event is cancelled within 48hours of the event date, the client is required to pay the minimum amount for all booked serving and kitchen staff (4 hours per staff). Exceptions to this rule may apply but are at the discretion of the catering coordinator.
11. Changes to the Proposal and Estimate
The proposal and estimate must be approved by the event organizer in order to book services from olive u foods ltd. The proposal and estimate are considered to be a final contract 48 hours prior to an event. Changes made to this contract within 48 hours of the event may be accommodated, but only at the discretion of the catering coordinator representing OLIVE U FOODS LTD. Additional fees may apply for changes within 48hours of an event.
HST will apply to any invoiced items.
For events over $300, an agreed upon deposit is required from the client to book the event with olive u foods ltd . This deposit is non-refundable with the exception of unusual circumstances, as determined by the catering coordinator. The deposit is non-refundable but may be applied towards rebooking your event.
14. Cancelation Policy
Charges will apply for cancellations made within 48 hours of an event. Food in the advanced stages of preparation will be billed to the client. We require final numbers of guests attending to be provided no less than 48hrs before the event. You will be billed based on these numbers.
15. OLIVE U FOODS may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting without notice to you. Each time you visit this Site, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, as they exist on the date of your visit. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and
16. All items are available while quantities last. All prices and availability are subject to approval and may be changed without notice. Our menu selection changes frequently with the availability of the freshest seasonal ingredients so please call us first to find out what's currently available.